Adoption Inquiries Please contact us!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
The work TLC K9 Rescue accomplishes would not be possible without the dedication of our fosters, volunteers and donors. We greatly appreciate you opening your heart through dedication and volunteerism.
Compassionate, dedicated volunteers are essential for us to continue to save lives, and it is important to us that volunteering be a meaningful experience for everyone who participates. As we are a small rescue without a facility at this time, our volunteers can be from all over the San Diego area. However, we are located in Escondido so our vet visits will be in the North County area.
As a volunteer, you have the responsibility to:
Do your duties promptly and reliably. Accept the guidance and decisions of the volunteer coordinator.
Be willing to learn and participate in orientation, training programs, and meetings. We ask once you commit to an activity that you see it through to completion.
1. Volunteer to Foster (Please complete our foster application)
2. Volunteer to transport dogs/puppies, required medical necessities, food and other necessities to and from vet office or as directed.
3. Pick up new intake dogs/puppies safely from and to their drop off location's.
4. Walk dogs
5. Bathe dogs/puppies.
6. Play time with our dogs/puppies
7. Clean play yard, crates, areas and disinfect where needed.
8. Assist with rescue paperwork/website/funding/additional tasks need
If you are interested in being a volunteer, please fill out the volunteer application. Click here to complete a Volunteer Application. Our application coordinate will then contact you and discuss current opportunities.